|Stores Incharge (2 Nos.)|
|Tuesday, August 07, 2012|
|Monday, August 13, 2012|
- • To check the incoming items in the Lodge.
- • To receive items as per specification and if rejected, inform the Purchase Department about the same.
- • To receive and check indent sheets for receipt . On receipt to ensure the received stock meets the laid down standard of quality and price as mentioned in the documented Company wide standard specifications for that particular item .
- • To ensure that the items are received with the necessary document namely the delivery challans and to ensure that all the challans are signed by the concerned authorities on receiving the items. To ensure that the copy of purchase order / delivery challan is sent to the Accounts , the Suppliers and stores.
- • To maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the Department.
- • To assist the Purchase in vendor evaluation. To keep a track of the fast moving articles in the Stores and keep a stock towards maintaining a Just In Time level of stock so as to avoid excess items being stored.
- • To understand and bear in mind corporate policies, procedures and methods, while undertaking any job at the receiving point .
- • To co-ordinate with various departments of the Hotel in regard to receiving.
- • To guide the suppliers in improving their delivery methods, schedules etc.
- • To adhere to personal grooming as per standards laid down by the Hotel.
- • To ensure that your uniform is clean and well ironed.
- • To perform such duties and observe and confirm to such directions and instructions as may be assigned or communicated to you by the company or by such officers who are placed in authority over you.
- • To distribute materials to various departments as per laid down procedures and documentation.
- • Graduate / Post Graduation / Diploma in Materials management
- Knowledge / Skill
- • Thorough knowledge of modern materials management tools and techniques.
- • Product knowledge
- • Working knowledge of MS Office
- • Must be aware of Tally
- • A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in the Stores function
Please ensure that the CV is routed through the HR and General Manager of your hotel.
Sorry, this position is closed for application.
Back To Job Listing