- Reception duties; such as, but not limited to, take bookings, handle billing, serve welcome drinks, take telephone calls, advise on treatments, make sure that the client feels very special, and any other tasks outlined.
- To, be well informed about the products and service that we offer at Taj Spa. Greet and assist clients and make them feel welcome. Handle billing.
- Following the set guidelines SOPâ€™s for the Receptionists.
- Being present and actively taking part in the meetings, training etc that is given by Taj Spa Management
- Be genuinely committed to clients and your fellow therapistâ€™s care.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Answer all telephone calls within 3 rings in a friendly and prompt manner.
- Take care of the client from their arrival to their departure in the spa.
- Accommodate client needs and request.
- Keep a daily log of their visit and compile a client history after they leave.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- To maintain and supervise the retail section, handling inventory, highlight to the Spa manager when stocks are low
- Communicate within spa and other departments on a regular basis.
- Handle accidents in a swift and professional manner.
- Be discrete and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems.
- Follow the prescribed grooming standards and Spa etiquettes.
- Strive to achieve the highest standards through continuing education.
- Serve as a lifestyle.
- Attend behavioural and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctionality.
- Attend all Taj Spa training programs.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Number of conversions
- Employee Productivity
- Attendance and Punctuality.
- Man days of training attended.
- Quality audit.
- Customer satisfaction index.
- Eye for detail.
- Personal grooming and etiquette.
Non â€“ measurable
- Service innovations.
- Self motivation.
- Positive attitude.
- Team work
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science in any field.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants should be Indian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Full-Time positions available.
Post appointment, candidate must be open to be re-located to any other hotel in India or abroad.
Back To Job Listing
Refer This Job To Friends