- Establish the Taj SpaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s financial business plans for the year in liaison with the Gm, Spa Division and the General Manager of the unit concerning monthly revenue and expenditures.
- Ensure the departmentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s operational budget is in line and that all costs are strictly controlled.
- Generating MIS reports and tracking revenue, profit and loss.
- Submit Monthly Statistic reports and 90 day planning reports to GM, Spa Division and follow up.
- Ensure facilities are operating efficiently to achieve the highest possible revenue and profit.
- Maintain and preserve the Spa vision and mission.
- Ensure all employees have a complete understanding and adherence to Spa policies and procedures.
- Ensure all employees adhere to the established standards of hygiene and grooming.
- Conduct daily briefings and monthly operational meetings for entire team.
- Coach and support all employees.
- Mediate disputes and complaints amongst employees.
- Assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by striving to maintain standards of excellence.
- Conduct employee evaluations for all direct reports, to review existing performance and identify any areas for further development and improvement.
- Mentor employees for professional growth.
- Serve as a liaison between the management, staff and clients.
- Ensure safety and security for guests as well your team.
- Create and implement staff schedules
- Monthly goal setting and actively making all departments a part of the goal.
- Creating a plan based on the monthly goals and sharing the results/feedback with the staff on a weekly basis.
- Identify and plan training needs in liaison with the Training Manager-Spa Division.
- Ensure regular ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œrefresherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â courses for existing employees are conducted in liaison with the Training Manager-Spa Division.
- Create and participate in trainings, get-togethers, staff meetings and activities.
- Planning and maintaining at least three months operational supplies.
- Responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Spa.
- Formulate policies and procedures for improving the performance and operations of the in liaison with the GM-Spa Division and GM of the unit.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operation, cleanliness and maintenance of the and gym equipment.
- Ensure the entire Spa prescribes to international standards, especially in terms of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure the meets requirements of all guests.
- Maintain close contact with guests, receiving feedback regarding operations.
- Ability to manage cultural diversity within the team and with the guests.
- Attending Unit morning meetings.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, guestsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ satisfaction, competition and the business climate.
- Ensure all records and documents are being filed and maintained in an effective and appropriate manner.
- Ensure proper maintenance of facility and equipment.
- Ensuring maintenance of inventory of supplies and products.
- Co-ordinating the procurement of new supplies and products in liaison with the Purchase Manager- Spa Division and the Unit purchase Manager.
SALES & MARKETING
- To establish a sales & marketing plan in liaison with the unit Director of Sales and Marketing Manger-Spa Division and adherence to the same.
- To market services and facilities both in the resort as well as in regional and international market.
- To continue to find innovative and creative methods of increasing guest capture ratio.
- Atend all Taj Spa training programs.
- Ensure career development plans and succession planning of subordinates.
- Use Key Result Areas to review the performance of direct subordinates and to determine their development needs.
- Help the staff improve their efficiency and quality of work both through classroom training and on-the-job training
- Attend behavioural and vocational training in own and related work areas to enhance skills and develop multifunctionality.
- Attend training on fire safety and security systems.
- Share skills with all departmental employees especially through `On the jobÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ training for new comers.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Employee Productivity
- Ensuring that targets are met
- Attendance and Punctuality.
- Man days of training attended.
- Quality audit.
- Customer satisfaction index.
- Eye for detail.
- Personal grooming and etiquette
Non - measurable
- Service innovations.
- Self motivation.
- Positive attitude.
- Team Work
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Art, Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Science in any field.
At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Full-Time positions available.
- You are liable to be transferred at any time to any other hotel in India, or abroad owned or operated by The Indian Hotels Company Ltd., or its associates on the terms and conditions prevalent in the country/town or city concerned on a temporary or permanent basis.
- No changes should be made to any Taj Spa menus / Taj Spa standards/ signageÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s/ uniforms/ office supplies without the approval/sign off from the GM Spa Division.
- No appointment or termination of staff to be done without the approval/sign off from the GM Spa Division.
Back To Job Listing
Refer This Job To Friends