Job Purpose :
- To lead the food & beverage department, in order to provide the highest level of hospitality in all the F & B outlets. Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources. Continuously delight the customer by offering trend setting and innovative products and services.
- Plan, Forecast and Budget the revenues and cost for the Food & Beverage department.
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve a larger market share and attract new segments, for the various outlets.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from Employee Satisfaction Survey to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Develop & Implement the annual plan using the Tata Business Excellence Model framework, linking the departmentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s objectives to the unitÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s overall strategy.
- Work with the Executive chef in the area of cuisine, menu planning & design.
- Ensure through regular monitoring of Guest feedback, prompt, efficient and accurate service to all guests.
- Retain guests and enhance guest loyalty through introduction of various schemes, food festivals or other retention programmes.
- Review the monthly profit and loss statement for various outlets and derive inferences and develop action plans on the same.
- Ensure that all the operational standards set for all the equipments & processes are followed.
- Work in association with cost controllers in various areas of F & B costs.
- Prepare the promotion and marketing/PR plans for various outlets.
- Develop departmental trainers in association with the training department & oversee all the training activities within the department.
- Maintain regular contacts with corporate and individual customers, and build strong relationships with them.
- Stay informed about local, national and international best practices/trends in food service, interior design, technology and entertainment in F & B.
- Ensure that the department procures the best quality raw material and cost effective equipment.
- Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support activities.
- Graduate/Diploma in Hotel Management
- Progression through various F & B positions in various outlets and a minimum of 3 years experience in managing an F & B outlet
- Handling banquet operations and managing outdoor catering operation.
- Implementing new F&B concepts, in the form of themes in specialty restaurants, coffee shops etc.
- Pre-opening of restaurants
- Exposure to international F & B operations
- Thorough knowledge of different cuisines, service styles, standards and restaurant concepts.
- Basics of Accounting and Financial Management
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Micros and Fidelio ( or any other property/ point of sale systems)
- Costing and pricing techniques
- Menu Planning & Designing
Back To Job Listing
Refer This Job To Friends