Job Purpose :
To ensure strict financial discipline in the unit and to facilitate the achievement of the desired financial results through continuous review, analysis and sharing of performance data with the management.
- Direct the budgeting process for all Capital & Operational requirements.
-Assist in strategy formulation for the unit, in order to achieve a greater profitability.
- Create a work environment that is high in employee morale and provides constant learning & development and use the feedback from Employee Satisfaction Survey to draw an action plan.
- Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
- Recruitment and Performance Appraisal/ Management of the staff in the department.
- Develop & Implement the annual plan using the Tata Business Excellence Model framework, linking the departmentâ€™s objectives to the unitâ€™s overall strategy.
- To ensure the adherence of Standard Accounting procedures (GAAP) in all the accounting operations.
- Monitor cost and profit performance of all departments regularly and provide recommendations/suggest corrective action.
- Ensure all financial activities, maintenance of accounts, efficient materials management, compliance with statutory requirements, & management of cash flow.
- Budgetary control to ensure desired financial performance with emphasis on profit maximization through revenue enhancement and strict expenditure controls.
- Balance Sheet Management by weeding out NPAs (Non-performing Assets) and effective controls on Fixed Assets, Inventory, Debtors and Creditors.
- Timely completion of Statutory and Internal Audit of the unit without any qualifications.
- Handle all matters pertaining to taxation, insurance policies, banking etc.
- To assume responsibility for preparing all MIS reports, to develop a more informative database for improved management decision-making and critical evaluation of activities.
- Inform & advise the departmental heads in the areas of financial performance, cost benefit analysis, cost management etc.
- Develop departmental trainers in association with the training department & oversee all the training activities within the department.
- Maintain regular contacts with corporate bodies, financial institutions, government agencies etc
- Stay informed the latest amendments in commercial laws, tax structures and other developments in the financial world.
- Identify key communities, plan various initiatives and co-ordinate the support activities.
- Thorough knowledge of modern financial analysis tools and techniques
- Knowledge of Tax structures, Commercial laws and regulations
- Working knowledge of MS Office & the Accounting package
- Associate of Chartered Accountants
- A minimum of 5 years in managing accounting operations.
Back To Job Listing
Refer This Job To Friends