Job Purpose :
To align & drive the Human resources function along with the business objectives / goals and provide a competitive & sustainable HR framework for the unit. To develop people capabilities in the unit by selecting, retaining, & compensating the best talent in the unit. To build a learning organization culture & to foster a healthy climate for career enhancements & employee aspirations in the unit.
- Develop & integrate unit HR strategies within the framework of Corporate HR strategies.
- Support departments in developing leadership capabilities within the Tata Business Excellence Model framework.
- Act as change catalyst in the cultural transformation of the unit.
- Create a proactive, fair & firm Industrial relations culture.
- Implement and sustain the Tata code of conduct & Value systems.
- Monitor & coordinate with Corp HR for career & succession planning.
- Monitor HR scorecard in order to align & assess the HR deliverables in relation to the business objectives.
- Provide inputs to Corp HR for developing State of the Art HR systems & practices to build organizational mindset, capability, & competitive advantage.
- Identify & develop key communities & plan their support.
- Drive internal communication channels.
- Maintain excellent liaison & relationship with local government bodies, union leadership & industry associations.
- Reinforce learning & development initiatives in the unit through supporting individual & team development, career development, training, & experience based learning.
- Interact with the GM & HODs on a daily basis in areas of manpower planning, people development, industrial relations, & provide appropriate support to the Operational departments.
- Implement Employee Satisfaction surveys & ensure the results are communicated & follow up on the action plans.
- Implement the Performance management system & align to the Balance Scorecard.
- Rationalize manpower utilization & carryout appropriate rightsizing activities.
- Implement appropriate Reward & Recognition program for employees linked to Customer delight.
- Ensure compliance of all statutory & non statutory HR aspects for fulfillment of corporate governance.
- Coordinating consulting studies related to HR function.
- Work on various corporate assignments as directed by Sr.VP-HR.
- Professional qualification like MBA or PGDM in HR from premier institute.
- Atleast 5 years experience in HR profession in service/diverse industries.
- Thorough knowledge of modern HR tools & techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Knowledge on the statutory laws related to HR.
Back To Job Listing
Refer This Job To Friends